DataChip’s Universal Facial Recognition API provides a platform for enterprises to implement Facial Recognition into their applications with ease. Developers enjoy the flexibility to choose between Azure APIs, AWS, and DataChip APIs. Its versatility enables developers to integrate High Accuracy Facial Recognition APIs using just a few lines of code.
Universal Facial Recognition API
- Our API reliably detects and identifies human faces accurately
- Easily switch between AWS, Azure APIs, and DataChip APIs
- Easily support Cloud-based Facial recognition or opt for on-premise edge computing
- Easy to use – Add our APIs to your application in a single API call
- Our APIs are platform-independent, language-independent, standards-based (run on top of HTTPS), and can be used in the presence of firewalls
Non-Contact facial recognition in Attendance management enables you to safeguard your work environment and increases productivity
Identification of patients, especially during emergencies
During shopping, retrieve the customer’s name to enhance their shopping experience and also to prevent the possibility of retail crime
Identify missing persons
Facial recognition can be used to find missing children and victims of human trafficking.
Protect schools from threats
Use facial recognition to identify expelled students, dangerous parents, or other individuals that pose a threat to a school’s safety when they enter your school’s grounds.
Control Access to sensitive areas
Facial recognition can work as a means of access control to ensure that only authorized individuals get access to secured facilities
Support Law enforcement
Can help authorities instantly identify individuals in the field from a safe distance. By using this approach, they know whom they are dealing with and whether they need to proceed with caution
For Secure Transactions
Users can ensure the security of a transaction, even a financial transaction, by adding a facial recognition scan to the workflow